This 10 week group workshop is for mothers or women with youth in their care to start getting ahead today!
- Learn new information
- Find tools & solutions to get UNSTUCK, start over, or change your life
- Examine all areas of your life including resources, attitudes, and obstacles
- Build new, supportive relationships
- Start planning for the future
- Focus on you!
- Family meal at every session
- Paid a weekly stipend (gift card) for every session you attend
- Free child supervision (age restrictions apply; space may be limited)
- On-going support during & after to help reach your goals
- Direct connection to resources, service providers, and community experts
“This program is excellent! It has been very helpful in connecting the dots in my life. I was involved in a few other programs that helped me identify and address barriers and the hidden class rules. It is life changing to be here!”
-Cycle 8 Graduate
Who is Eligible?
- Mothers or women caregivers
- Income under 200% of FPG
- Able to attend all workshop sessions & willing to participate
- Follow instructions to apply for the program
- Complete a screening interview to determine eligibility. We will contact you to schedule after you apply.
- If your application is accepted, attend orientation to complete registration.