Our only eligibility guideline is where you live.
- To participate in programs at Valley Interfaith, we require proof at each visit that you reside in our service area.
- Some of our programs may ask for additional documents to determine eligibility.
- Find out what to bring with you for all programs by clicking here!
Communities We Serve:
Arlington Heights (45215)
Elmwood Place (45216)
Glendale (45246, Glendale Only)
Lincoln Heights (45215)
St. Bernard (45217)
*We only serve residents in the Finneytown School District, we do not serve Mt. Healthy or College Hill residents.
**We only serve residents of the Reading School District.
- For emergency resources, like food and clothing:
- We may serve all persons experiencing homelessness
- We may serve out of area residents for a one time visit, if resources are available. We cannot guarantee this service.
- Most seasonal programs are limited to service area residents only.